Monday, June 10, 2013

Art Journaling with washi tape






I have been considering for a while what I could do with all these photos that I have been taking in the last few years.... I have been considering to make digital photo books among other things and have them printed somewhere. Recently I have started art journaling, I think it is such a great idea, I can combine my interest in trying out different mixed media and combine it with my printed photographs. Above are some samples from my art journal. I must admit that since I discovered washi tape, I have simply been crazy about it, I have bought most of my washi tape at Etsy. For the pages above I have used Pan Pastels which I highly recommend, they are so easy to use, I have also used stamps, stencil, diluted acrylic spray paint and some text cutouts from my Silhouette Portrait machine, which I recently bough on a trip to the US.








1 comment: