Sunday, March 4, 2012

The monthly mosaic


I recently joined the montly mosaic group on Flickr, each month a new colour is posted with a theme to represent that color. The group admin is Chelle, she has a lovely blog magnetised by life. This months colour and theme is pale blue and courage & spiritual awareness. This weekend I visited to the Blue Lagoon with my husband and all the water theme pictures above were taken there ;).... it´s a beautiful place to relax... I made the mosaic in Photoshop.

4 comments:

  1. how lucky you are to go to such a beautiful place! you created a lovely mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that, I look forward to being inspired from you and the mosaic group on Flickr to make further mosaics :)

      Delete
  2. soft, relaxing and inviting...I want to be there

    ReplyDelete